Shipping, Returns and Warranty
Clayfield Jewellery Policies
We know best that jewellery is a personal and sentimental gift for those we love and cherish. Although it’s the thought that counts, sometimes the gift isn’t quite right.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return the product within 7 days of delivery, subject to the requirements of our return policy.
- If you are wanting to return a product due to change of mind, the product must be returned within 7 days of delivery.
- Change of mind returns are not eligible for a refund, only exchange.
- Only if a product is faulty is a full refund valid.
- Products can be returned in store for exchange or refund.
The product must not have been worn; must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear to be eligible for exchange or refund.
To help you return your product, below is a guide to making the return simple and stress-free.
- Please contact the store via phone or email before sending the product back and include your contact details, receipt number and reason for the return.
- Our contact information:
- Phone: (07) 3266 9555
- Mobile: 0499 084 161
- Email: email@example.com
- When sending the product back, ensure all receipts, paperwork and boxing is send back to us.
- Any shipping and postal insurance fees that apply will be at the cost of the customer.
- Ship the return to:
Shop 2 Nundah Village
1193 Sandgate Rd
Nundah QLD 4012
- When we have received the product back, it will be assessed to ensure the quality of the product has not been affected.
- Once the product assessment has been completed, you will be contacted, and we will process the return for refund or exchange.
Clayfield Jewellery will pay for any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major fault and for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the fault does not amount to a major fault.
This returns policy is governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
All products are insured and the responsibility of Clayfield Jewellery until signed for.
- Once your order has shipped, please allow 1 - 5 business days for express shipping depending on your location. If any alterations are needed, there will be additional time added to the delivery ETA (estimated time of arrival).
- Parcels will be sent at the beginning of the week. This is to ensure your products are not sitting in transit over the weekend for insurance and security purposes.
- Shipping costs
- $15 standard express shipping
- Free shipping on order over $2000
- You will receive a tracking number via your contact details (SMS or email) once we have received and shipped your order.
Delivery may be delayed due to high traffic periods such as sale times, end of financial year, Christmas, and the beginning of the new year.
Orders requiring ring sizing take up to five (5) additional business days to complete. When purchasing a ring that is in need of a resize, please ensure the size is written in the comments before adding the piece to the cart.
Resizing up or down 4 sizes is complimentary. Any further resizing needed; you will be contacted to discuss POA (Price on Application).
Fault and warranty policy
All products are guaranteed of manufacturing defects.
- If a defect or fault has occurred in the product, please contact us as soon as possible and send it back to us. We will assess the product to establish if it is a fault or ‘wear and tear’.
- If the product is determined to be faulty, you have the choice of repair, exchange, or refund. The product will be repaired complimentary.
- If the product is damaged from wear and isn’t determined to be faulty, you will incur a repairing fee.